In 2014, together with the Government of the Republic of Mexico and the Government of the State of Morelos, it organised the International Human Rights Forum, with the participation of experts from the United Nations and the Inter-American Human Rights System.
During the forum, various thematic lines were addressed in several conferences and panels:
- Human Rights and democracy;
- Human Rights as State Policy;
- The rights of victims;
- Justice in the face of organised crime.
- International Human Rights Law
- The Universal System and the Inter-American System
- International Justice and Human Rights
- The Constitutional Reform of Human Rights and its Implementation
- The role of civil society and public human rights bodies, and persons and groups in situations of vulnerability and discrimination.
In addition, in parallel to the programme, there was an exhibition space for organisations whose work is related to the defence of human rights.